We have created a simple PowerShell script to monitor Claymores Dual Miner and restart the miner if it crashes. We have seen massive improvements in hashrate stability on multiple rigs (tested with R9 390/X, RX4/5 series, GTX 1060) and decided to share this with the rest the crypto community.
Monitors Claymore for failed / crashed GPUs and restarts claymore miner app if detected.
No more waiting to get alerts from the Mining pool – problems are detected in seconds and resolved
This tool is free, We only ask that the script hosting is done from our site please but you are welcome to link to this post.
PLEASE NOTE: This tool will in NO WAY attempt to circumvent any of Claymore’s mining fees nor will we do so please don’t ask. We think the fees you pay for a superior constantly updated miner are more than justified.
We thought about charging a small fee for the app but in the spirit of the blockchain decided to share it for FREE!
If the app is useful to you and fixes hashrate stability issues, donate below to say thanks 🙂
If you have any problems drop us a message in the comments and we’ll get back to you when we can.
Download the script here – DOWNLOAD
- Run Powershell as admin and paste the following command in the prompt: set-executionpolicy unrestricted hit enter
- When asked do you want to change the policy, you must type Y and hit enter in order for the scripts to work, exit PowerShell
- Unzip HydroClaymoreMonitor.zip . When asked for password, enter: kingsofcrypto.co.uk
- Edit the “StartHydroEthMonitor.bat” and change the /dir to the folder you extracted the HydroEthMonitor files and save.
- For Example:
powershell -noexit “& “”C:\Users\User\Desktop\WIN – Claymore Miner v9.5\HydroEthMiner.ps1″””
- For Example:
- Edit the “HydroEthMiner.ps1” in Notepad or PowerShell ISE and change the following values
- $MinerappLocation = “C:\Users\User\Desktop\WIN – Claymore Miner v9.5\” # Directory of Claymore Dual Miner
- $MinerLaunchScript = “start_only_eth.bat” #mining launch bat file
- Save and the file and exit
- Double click “StartHydroEthMonitor.bat” to run, if configured correctly your miner should launch after 10 secs automatically
- #!NOTE!#-If you encounter any errors, please check the /dir & filename you are specifying in the “HydroEthMiner.ps1” & “HydroEthMonitor.bat” files
We recommend the monitor app be launched at startup in order to keep your miner stable and increase your shares! Enjoy and if it helps you please donate! If there is enough interest I will develop this further to check reported hash rates, GPU temps etc 😉
Latest Claymore Miner – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0